(12in. x 18in. print)
(Actual art printed at 1000dpi)
Inspired by a photo of a young Hamptonian Booker T. Washington, this limited edition 12x18 digital art print collage, gives a visual snapshot of one of America's most well known black activists. Once framed and displayed, this print will be an interesting addition to the collection of any Hamptonian, educator, historian, or collector of black memorabilia. Add a touch of history, and inspiration to the walls of your home, office, or school with this beautiful print.
12in. x18in. 100lb heavy paper stock, matte finish.
(Image displayed at 100dpi for web; actual art printed at 1000dpi)
Elements of the collage include:
- Washington and his graduating class at HU. (Gen. Armstrong pictured)
- The first US Stamp featuring and African-American.
- A copy of Washington's actual signature.
- A replica of the tiny house Washington was born in as a slave.
- A first printing of the now iconic autobiography, Up From Slavery.
- The photography of the image used as a model for Washington's statue on HU's campus.
Return & Refund Policy
All sales are final except in the case of damage during shipping. If your item(s) are damaged during shipping they will be replaced at no additional cost. Thank you for your purchase.
Your item(s) will be rolled, placed in a plastic sleeve for protection, and shipped in a brown mailing tube. Shipping will be sent through the US Postal Service. Shipping and handling fee's may apply.